I found that for the past few days or so I’ve been waiting all the time. Which is not the best way to spend my life. So I decided to make a list:
- for work to be over so that I can start into the weekend,
- for tomorrow to arrive so I can open my presents
- for work to start again on Monday,
- for school to end on Tuesday,
- for summer break to begin
- for my son’s new school to start in September,
- for the endless blob of orange fiber to be spun,
- for Camp NaNoWriMo to be over with me having written another 10,000 words,
- for having time to sew and weave again,
- for the two spindles I ordered to arrive (I just ordered two days ago from the US, might take a while),
- for my son to learn to empty his pockets before putting his pants in the laundry,
- for my son to learn to pick up after itself.
- for the temperature to get down to reasonable again,
- for summer break to end.
This is doing me no good, so I will now practice to breathe in and out, and live in the now.
Wish me luck!
Oh, dann ist morgen wohl ein besonderer Tag 😉