Things I did last week that I never had done before:
- ordered a bra online,
- after undressing I put my underwear and socks directly into the trash can (full of holes),
- ate nothing for 26 hours, though I wasn’t sick,
- had a coloscopy (and everything is fine, thank you),
- spontaneously played the intro to “Nothing Else Matters” to a student on the guitar, ‘though I don’t know how,
- had a guitar lesson myself while growing tipsier and tipsier (Well, my husband is teaching me.),
- sold the stroller and the tricycle,
- made a budget and compared it to our actual expenses (Well, I didn’t say that we actually stayed within the budget.),
- lost 4 pounds in one day (The not eating might do this to you. Don’t try this at home! (And they’re back on anyway.)),
- took my laptop with me to the big city and wrote a blog post while sitting in a café (Next time I’ll take my husband’s backpack instead of my more stylish but wrecking my shoulder laptop bag.)
- sold one of my computer games online
- signed up for a free eCourse on blogging (Thank you, Wendy Piersall.)
Oh my gawd you tagged me! I am notorious for not getting stuff like this done, but after reading you will watch any Star Trek movie with Data I feel bound by a tie deeper than blood 😉
My love for Star Trek is based more in the tv series with Jean Luc than the movies…but it is Star Trek nonetheless….
I’ll do it as soon as I can
Sober Briquette says
Actually, I was tagged last week by QT and I was planning to get it done tonight, but I’m having some sort of problem with my RSS reader, so I was checking blogs…
That place in Brazil looks AMAZING.
it has been done. thanks, I had fun….
creative-type dad says
I love L.A. Story. Just because most of the jokes are pretty close to reality.
I want to hear more about your travels…
I love LA story in fact I love most of Steve Martin’s movies… I really like it when he is skating through the museum.
I missed a couple of mails. It was great catching up.
“I can as well go out of the house, walk for about five minutes and be on the fields and among the trees. It’s very beautiful there. I could take a train for half an hour and have five beautiful lakes to choose from. Or I could take another train for about ninety minutes and climb the Alps.”
Sigh – envy.
Wow, already my two tag-ees have posted there 4 things memes. That was fast.
Crazymumma, I really love the next generation star trek series too, but DS9 remains my favorite because of elaborate story-arks.
Sober, that place in Brazil really tickled your wanderlust, didn’t it? Well, it is full of beautiful beaches.
Creative-type dad, I wouldn’t know. I have never been to L.A. (or left Europe apart from that one trip to Brazil). But I’m thinking about writing about that. (That’ll be blog topic no. 175 behind my current list.
Sofia, I loved that too, and I find that each time I want to point out one of the particularly funny scenes, I don’t know which one to choose.
Hel, before you turn all green with envy I have to tell you that next to the fields there is a big highway and right before our front door is one of the main roads through this town. But like Brazil it is very beautiful if you close your ears.
Hmmm…I often don’t tag people for memes since I kind of feel like I’m sending them a chain letter that they feel obligated to pass on to 7 friends and so forth. Like an elaborate pyramid scheme of blogging guilt….
I like this meme, you find out so many juicy tidbits about someone. Really? Data?
i never got into star trek. and i’ve never been to europe.
you should adopt me and show me the ways. plus, i’d get all that guitar music to boot.
For some reason, I liked this meme in particularly. It’s not too much or too little.
I’ll just stick with my “everyone steal this meme”. 🙂 In fact, every time I do one, I’ll title it that way.
You know, kind of like Abbie Hoffman. -lol-
ewe are here says
I know what you mean about tagging… Are you leaving somebody out? Are you feeling left out? Should I just leave it ‘open’?
I keep forgetting you’re near Munich… I have some good friends that live there, and I’ll be there for a wedding next spring. You’ll have to let me know where the good places for wee ones are… 🙂
love it. thanks for playing, and sorry i’ve been consumed with fledgling love life and too lazy to pop in sooner and see the answers. i too am jealous—the alps almost at your back door!
I dunno. I think sometimes the bigger bloggers get tagged LESS than others – possibly because a lot of them never do memes. The best way to get tagged a lot is to have a kind of inner circle of readers.