This year I will be prepared. I will have a list:
- Actually go on vacation for about a week.
- “Spring” clean the whole house.
- Prepare knitting classes for fall.
- Teach my son to swim.
- Edit my 2007 NaNoWriMo-first draft.
- Paint kitchen.
- Learn background vocals for songs to be played at friend’s birthday party in mid-August.
- Learn how to bake bread.
- Take a picture every day and post it on the internet. For details on this you might want to check out Sue Snaps.
- Play the piano every day.
- Sing every day.
- Play the guitar every day.
- Finish spindle spun sock yarn.
- Spin yarn for Vine Yoke Cardigan.
- Try my hand at doing a knitting podcast.
- Renovate my blog so that it looks nice again.
- Meditate every day.
Sounds all very reasonable and do-able, doesn’t it? [Insert mad laughter here.]
Summer break starts next week.